Office 365 Support
Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription based online cloud solution that allows you to connect from anywhere with web-enabled apps. Your end users will be able to securely access and share email, documents, contacts, and calendars on PC, Mac or mobile devices.
- Easy to use: Use familiar Office tools and set up new users in seconds
- Work anywhere: Work online or offline from virtually anywhere on nearly any device
- Worry-Free IT: Built-in anti-virus and spam fighting technology with 99.9% uptime
- Increased Cost Efficiencies: No upfront server investments, predictable monthly costs and simplified costs
Why Sign up with a Microsoft Office 365 Partner?
A Microsoft Office 365 Partner can help you get the most value from your investment. Whether it’s integrating Office 365 into your current IT infrastructure or outsourcing the administration of your Office 365: Ashby Computer Services can provide planned and practical advice and support.
Before you buy, Ashby Computer Services can help you by:
- Recognize business needs and how Office 365 and other solutions can help answer them.
- Evaluate your current IT infrastructure, how it can be developed, and how to get prepared for Office 365.
- Pick the right mix of Office 365 plans to get the services you want to achieve your business objectives.
After we have evaluated your existing IT environment and your desired goals, the Ashby Computer Services team will compose a practical and robust plan to securely migrate your applications to the cloud, including:
- Providing full deployment and migration support to ensure that the transition is worry free.
- Configuring the services to meet your requirements.
- Training your users and IT administrators how to get the most out of Office 365.
- Standardise administrative tasks such as resetting passwords and setting up new user accounts.
- Supporting users on with our IT support desk.
Why do I require Office 365 support from Ashby Computer Services?
If you have any problems, issues or queries, you do not have to waste your own time doing troubleshooting.
Ashby Computer Services are here to support you even before you decide to purchase and can provide organised, practical advice and help.
Ready to Try?
If you’re ready to experience Office 365 for yourself at no cost, then try Office 365 for free for 30 days for up to 25 users. Ashby Computer Services are here to help you through the registration process if needed.
Office 365 Trial
This is box title
To find out more about our Office 365 Support, please give us a call
on 01604 790979 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org