Ubiquiti Networks introduces the Ubiquiti USG-PRO-4 UniFi Security Gateway PRO Broadband Router, which extends the UniFi Enterprise System to encompass routing and security for your network. The Ubiquiti USG-PRO-4 UniFi Security Gateway PRO Broadband Router combines reliable security features with high-performance routing technology in a cost-effective unit.
- Includes Two (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Gigabit ports and two (2) SFP combo ports.
- Dual-core 1GHz processor for maximum hardware-accelerated performance.
- Deep packet inspection (DPI) *currently in BETA.
- Rackmountable form factor with fibre connectivity options.
- Offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and data.
- Secure and encrypt private data communications traveling over the Internet.
- Offers optional SFP ports for fiber connectivity to support applications.
- Create virtual network segments for network traffic management.
QoS for Enterprise VoIP and video
Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video traffic for clear calls and lag-free, video streaming. The Ubiquiti USG-PRO-4 UniFi Security Gateway PRO Broadband Router is deployed in the same manner as UniFi Access Points for wireless networking. Use the intuitive UniFi Controller to conduct device detection, provisioning, and management.
Improved user experience
Redesigned to be more intuitive and easier to navigate, the new UI raises the bar for enterprise network management efficiency. Important network details are logically organized for a simplified, yet powerful, interface.
Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs and UniFi Security Gateways, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi devices.
A comprehensive overview of your Network Health is readily available in the new dashboard. Monitor your network’s vitals and make on-the-fly adjustments as needed. Use the configurable reporting and analytics to monitor large user groups and expedite troubleshooting. Advanced search and sorting capabilities make network management more efficient.
Monitor network performance and activity with customized statistic views. See the latest statistics, or view historic data of past hours or months.
A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple LAN and WLAN groups and assign them to the respective UniFi devices.