Have a Disaster Recovery Plan?
- Do you have a disaster recovery plan?
- If so when was the last time it was tested or even revised?
- What and how would you communicate to your clients if you had a disaster?
Simulation phishing attacks
- Phishing is on the rise and more and more complicated attacks are coming. How would your staff react to a ‘dodgy email’?
- What passwords do you think your staff are using?
- Do you advise staff what to do if they click or receive an email, they are not sure of?
- When was the last time your IT systems had firmware updates, default passwords changed, or even open ports closed?
- Are your systems proactively monitored?
- Is your data secure from a brute force attack?
If you would like more information on this topic or would like to discuss a phishing or penetration test then please make contact today.